In this tutorial I create a BRAND NEW club in Blackout Rugby.
I will show you the first things you need to do as the manager of your new club.
I explain the different things you need to know, assuming you have absolutely no experience with the game. I talk about:
- How to start and set up a new club
- The club buildings and what each one does
- How to upgrade buildings
- How the building tech trees
- The types of competitions
- How to change the colours of your team kit (home and away) and buildings
- The players and their stats
- How to train players
- The competitions – The difference between the League and the Ladder
- What is energy? What is energy used for? How to get more energy in Blackout Rugby?
- What are the cards? What do the cards do? How do I play the cards?
- What are tokens? What can you use the tokens for?
- How to set up tactics for a match
… and MUCH more.
NOTE: I will create individual articles (with videos) about each of the above aspects over the next months and will link to them from this page.
So, I welcome you to the latest Woodward Games Blackout Rugby Club…. Woodward Saints.
You will see how I set everything up in the first two hours playing the game.
I have played Blackout Rugby for MANY years and currently have three top-level clubs (been number 1 in the world many times) so thought I would create this tutorial about creating a new club from the perspective of an experienced manager.
So now my 4 Blackout Rugby teams are currently:
Woodward Games – Level 30
Woodward Chile – Level 30
Woodward England – Level 30
Woodward Saints – Level 1
NOTE: This FREE rugby manager game is still in BETA so you may see a few bugs here and there. It is currently available on STEAM.